Color LED or LCD screen for Kemper 2

• I know it's a long ways away but I've been enjoying the screen on my Helix rack A LOT! So, here's my 2 cents for whenever the Kemper 2 starts getting going. Can I also request a Kemper 2 as feature request (LOL)? Too soon, I know.

Probably also a good time to request for tighter knobs or at least a way to tighten them safely on our own.

Chairs! :thumbup:

• It'll be a trade-off between the (colour, for sure) screen's size and direct-parameter-access knobs for front-panel real estate IMHO. This was always going to be the case.

As for tighter knobs, it's only the stepped encoders, of which there are two, that can be an issue for some. I'm sure Kemper would've already learned something from this.

• I know it's a long ways away but I've been enjoying the screen on my Helix rack A LOT! So, here's my 2 cents for whenever the Kemper 2 starts getting going. Can I also request a Kemper 2 as feature request (LOL)? Too soon, I know.

Probably also a good time to request for tighter knobs or at least a way to tighten them safely on our own.

+1 for better/tighter knobs. They are really flimsy. I have returned one unit just because of this. And no, it's not only stepped encoders.

• Color is nice; however, more important than color is readability and usability.

Done well, color can help with both.

The "Wow" factor is certainly a good reason though. I would put a color LCD into the next gen device for marketing purposes alone.

I think it would be cooler if they came out with a Remote 2 as well. Something that would allow us to tweak without having to keep going to the Kemper to make parameter changes.