Legacy Delays?

• I'm back in the world of Kemper after a few years absence and much has changed...

I just watched this video of some of the very cool Delays in Firmware Version 5

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

However when i try to dial up a delay all i get are ones that say Legacy Delays and none of the ones featured in this video are available.

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Glad to be back but it's not like riding a bike ;)

Cris...

• Update to the latest firmware, press the effect slot you want the new delay, then use the left "type" knob and scroll to the delay section...choose one of the new delays and enjoy!

• Yes i updated to the latest firmware available on the Kemper site last night. I see the the other types of delays by choosing the type knob but i'm looking for all the cool presets that are available for these new algorithms per this video and others i've watched.... Perhaps i'm totally missing something here which is known to happen ;)

All the delay presets I have on the kemper default it back to the Legacy Delay Type.

• Presets are available in the Delays Rig Pack - it is included in Rig Manager (as are all of the Rig Packs), or you can download it from the Kemper-amps website.

Hi, I'm in the same position. lots of legacy delays - i don't have a simple single or double delay, which is frustrating - i have all of the new ones though, i'm on:

rig manager Version 2.0.15 (12801)
    Kemper Profiler OS 5.1.1.12825 Release

I don't see a 'delays Rig Pack' in the downloads -

i just downloaded:

Legacy Factory Rig Packs 2012
    but that doesn't look right either - there's no delays in it.

hoping you can help, cheers, j

• Did you figure out the issue? If not, did you try hitting 'system' on your KPA, and then hitting 'Factory Rigs'?