Nick K Profiles

• The most versatile Dual Rectifier pack out there without having too much profiles to distract.
    Just a taste of the Precision Drive to tight, cool :thumbup:
    Plus the 5 star demo as usual!
    I was comparing with the Mark IV, difficult choice ... but the DR has more Mojo for sure
    So you have the Dual and MIV, it's time for the JP-2C or the Mark V 8)
    Nice work!

• Yup....great Job Nick the non metal tones for me are unique, 1% of the Dual profiles i have are non metal hardly any one has dialed in these tones brother i had no idea the amp could do this. Bit of your magic and we have a dual for latin, jazz, funk. Great job brother. There are still some good ballsy rigs here too.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thank You man, i try to make every pack versatile and to capture the essence of the amp. Glad you like it!
    JP 2C is awesome but i think there isnt one in the region lol I cant get my hands on it, but it would be great to profile it! I think Mark V is realistic... :)

Yup....great Job Nick the non metal tones for me are unique, 1% of the Dual profiles i have are non metal hardly any one has dialed in these tones brother i had no idea the amp could do this. Bit of your magic and we have a dual for latin, jazz, funk. Great job brother. There are still some good ballsy rigs here too.

Ash

Tnx Ash, i think great amps like Recto can do everything, its just people are used to hear heavy stuff from DR. Yeah there is some heavy profiles in the pack for sure and some not so heavy, so you can cover lots of ground. I play lots of different styles (as good as i can lol) and i need these kind of packs. :) Cheers!

I'm hearing much mojo in your demos, Nick.

Great that your Profiles aren't sterile-sounding.

Tnx man, i try my best! Glad to hear from You again! :)

• Here it is! US Duality is up for sale! 16 studio and 8 merged profiles. Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier with Horizon Devices Precision Drive, two sm57s and Mesa OS Rectifier 4x12 box.

Hear the Music Man L3 playthrough here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Get the pack here https://nickkprofiles.bigcartel.com/product/us-duality

For the guys that dont want to scroll through the pages... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Here is a short "test drive" of the Vintage Fat profile, channel 3, Vintage mode, Precision drive in front of it. Maybe one of the coolest profiles i made so far, for that thick juicy solo sound. :thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just a short "range test" of the Mojo Town solo profile. From mindless shred to bluesy overdrive, all one profile, no tweaks, just volume pot (and some buzzing from the poor electricity lol)

External Content soundcloud.com

• Me too man, me too... :thumbup::thumbup:

One tip that helped me with creativity (i thing Guthrie talked about that). I tend to sing melodies and then learn how to play them. Sometimes guitar players (me included) find it difficult to play what they hear in their head, in other words transffer their raw creative ideas onto instrument. When i started to use this method it opened up a new level of creative thinking... :)

• That's what makes BbKing or Jeff Beck sound so cool. They make the guitar sing. Sure Beck can be fast, but it's rhe expressiveness, the articulation, and an excellent vibrato that makes a guitar sound human, besides the notes chosen and the instrument 's human - like register. Like saxophones, and cellos to some extent.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Just tried the pack, all the patches sound pretty good. But this Vintage Fat one sounds incredible. I just added a pinch of reverb and rolled in the Pure Cabinet to about 3.2. Wham! If not the best dual rec profile I ever tried.