Firmware bug with blinking lights?

• Well, it can be irritating.

I think it's more irritating that someone starts a new thread about this issue (and of course the editor request.....), seems like the topicstarter hasn't used the search function.

I really don't care it blinks once in a while, I have to focus on my performance, not on the leds of my Remote.

• I think it's more irritating that someone starts a new thread about this issue (and of course the editor request.....), seems like the topicstarter hasn't used the search function.

I really don't care it blinks once in a while, I have to focus on my performance, not on the leds of my Remote.

Well, you can use the remote in the way you like,
    and I can use the remote in the way I like.
    You don't care about blinking,
    for me it's irritating.
    And there is no law against it!
    ;)

• I just did the last update and the lower buttons on my Remote start all blinking at once then my Kemper ouput drops and everything sounds clean .

And I find the search function pretty much sucks on this forum, and I've been on here for 5 years

• I think it's more irritating that someone starts a new thread about this issue (and of course the editor request.....), seems like the topicstarter hasn't used the search function.

This is the only thread that appears in the search results for blinking lights. If it bugs you I'd suggest you just ignore it. The "why didn't you use search?" attitude is usually antagonistic rather than helpful, especially if the OP has already tried. Just my .02

• This is the only thread that appears in the search results for blinking lights. If it bugs you I'd suggest you just ignore it. The "why didn't you use search?" attitude is usually antagonistic rather than helpful, especially if the OP has already tried. Just my .02

Well, check this:
    Remote blinks
    (This thread is on page 2, opening on 29/07, last reply on 08/08.......)

Please, if my reply bugs you, you can ignore it as well :D