Using stereo pedals with the kemper remote?

• I'm wondering if it's possible to keep my stereo effects like big sky on my pedal board with the kemper remote and still be able to insert them in the effects loop section? Or are those 4 pedal jacks on the remote only for volume pedals, expression pedals etc... and who;e I'm at it, is there an advantage to using a kemper volume pedal bs a regular volume pedal? Thanks!

• ok, so the best way for me to use my stereo effects pedals on my pedal board with the kemper would probably be to have a 5 channel audio snake run between the kemper and the pedalboard? one for the output from my last mono pedal into the input of the kemper, and then two back from the kemper from the direct/monitor outs to my stereo pedals, and then the remaining two lines for the input back into the kemper. right? hope that made sense....

• yes, that's where they would be connected to the KPA, but if i want those stereo FX pedals on my pedalboard and i'm going to need an audio snake between my kpa and the pedalboard, right? one channel to feed the KPA and 4 channels for the FX loop send/returns...?

• you can send it stereo out using the monitor out with the direct out. that way you can feed your stereo delay on the kemper into a stereo reverb pedal unit or similar situation.

• maybe i'm confused, but i'm pretty sure that can be assigned as a stereo loop. i did it at one point unless i dont' knwo what i'm talking about. you can assign it to any of the buttons in the effects section, just assign a stereo external pedal to whichever slot you want and bingo.

• You can place the stereo loop in the X, MOD or Delay slot but it will always use the direct out to send the signal to the external effect and the return and alternative input for a stereo return. You could configure the Profiler like you described to send a stereo feed into your external stereo effect but then you must use the Aux in function in the output menu to control the level of the return signal back into the mix and you cannot switch this routing on and off like you could with a stereo loop stomp and of course you cannot store it per rig since all settings in the output menu are global.

• let me see if i follow, you're saying that if i want to have the send and receive signal recallable, then i can't use the aux in, the return from the external pedals would just be at one level all the time? i think i'm ok with that since I can adjust output on the external fx anyways. maybe i don't grasp the negative here. if there is something negative about it, could it be addressed in a firmware update?