Kemper Tuner vs Polytune Clip on

• My OCD struggled at a gig last night. Tuned in drop D, both the Kemper tuner via the remote and my Polytune gave me the thumbs up....other than the low D where the Kemper said I was a few cents flat....from memory the bubble was just moving out of the central window.

As I use the polytune most often, I stuck with that......when in tune you have an exact indication, rather than the remote where the bubble kind of floats in the middle.

In fact, I actually preferred the tuner on my Uno4Kemper equipped FCB1010 as you had that same thing, an arrangement of LEDs that would say "exactly right"...but that's by the by.

Pretty sure that there'd be almost no audible difference moving the tuning those few cents.....but....any ideas why....it would make more sense if all the strings varied by a few cents, but really it was just the low D!

Cheers,
    Andy

• ?? Never had an issue.

I like the bubble....I use it for drop D ( I have a detune key to switch from concert to drop D and just tweak) and I think it works really well.. Strobe gives me a headache and I personally find it harder to read ( I know that sounds odd).

You sure you're not getting any resonance from fret buzz or anything?