Accumulating Refining

• Right now you can refine a profile, but if you get it almost there then want to refine further you can't, instead it starts a whole new refining process that ditches anything you had before. Would it be possible to make the refining process accumulate so that it combines previous refinements with the current one? Maybe even allowing you to tell it that you're focusing on chords, or lead, or playing quietly so it doesn't try to apply the same profile refinement across the board (as I notice that if you nail one then the others go out of whack on this). It'd be much better than having to do separate profiles for different playing styles.

• Right now you can refine a profile, but if you get it almost there then want to refine further you can't, instead it starts a whole new refining process that ditches anything you had before. Would it be possible to make the refining process accumulate so that it combines previous refinements with the current one? Maybe even allowing you to tell it that you're focusing on chords, or lead, or playing quietly so it doesn't try to apply the same profile refinement across the board (as I notice that if you nail one then the others go out of whack on this). It'd be much better than having to do separate profiles for different playing styles.

The Refinement is accumulating. Whenever you restart the refining, it continues from where you've stopped.

CK

• I'm finding it never gets there. It only sounds good/close for the last ten or so seconds of refining, which is similar to the basic Match EQ in Logic. If I play chords then it'll sound very close if I then play those chords afterwards, but lead sounds lack definition and it lacks the feel/ability to clean up in a similar way to the real amp, if I play quietly then lower volumes sound right and it becomes more touch sensitive, much closer to the real thing, but at full gain the sound is dead, if I play lead lines then it sounds right for those lead notes, but chords lack bass. If I attempt all three or a mix of two then it doesn't work, only the last played stuff sounds close. I guess given Christophs response then all I can do is hope profile refining will continue to be improved and "refined" over time itself.