[Tone Junkie] New 65 Princess Pack released today, demo inside

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download now at http://www.ToneJunkieStore.com

The 65 Princess Pack captures the tone of this very colorful example of a classic mid 60's American design. This pack captures those classic snappy American cleans and early breakup that made this circuit a favorite for blues, rock, indie, pop and everything in between. Profiles thru a 12 inch scumback this profile pack is comprised of essential snappy F***** Style cleans that every Kemper player should keep in their arsenal.

• I just grabbed these, and only had a little bit of time with them, through headphones, before work. I do have to say, however, that both the 65 Lowman and 65 Princess are great! I was kind of worried about buying them, without trying a sample, as I almost never do that. I liked your other packs, and think that your videos do an excellent job of showcasing the sounds available in your packs, though, so I took a chance.

I play humbuckers about 90% of the time, and have had a lot more trouble finding Fender profiles I like than Marshall profiles I like. Both of these packs sound great with humbuckers. They are very articulate and respond to changes in picking dynamics really well. Between the two packs, I probably only found three profiles that didn't really work for me, and I still think those would work for single coils.

The variety of tones available is impressive, too. I rarely play anything much heavier than Metallica, from when their hair was still long, but I really think that I could make it through an entire set with either of these profiles, which really surprised me. There are great cleans and edge of breakup, which I expected, but I was impressed by some of the crunch tones available. There are profiles with the gain from 0 to 6.5. There are plenty of profiles for rock in these two packs.

Sorry for the rambling review, and for posting the same thing as a reply to two different posts, but I'm still half asleep. Great job with both of these packs!