Profiler remote screen issue photo attached

• Hi there. I purchased my kemper and profiler second hand a little while ago and it has tjis small mark on the screen of the remote. It is visible when the kemper is on and off. Recently it seems to have got bigger and that has promted me to see if i can find what it is and whether its likley to get worse still and also if it is repairable. Any advice from some body knowledgeable would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Nathan

• Hi there. I purchased my kemper and profiler second hand a little while ago and it has tjis small mark on the screen of the remote. It is visible when the kemper is on and off. Recently it seems to have got bigger and that has promted me to see if i can find what it is and whether its likley to get worse still and also if it is repairable. Any advice from some body knowledgeable would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Nathan

That could be some kind of fluid leak or something. Contact support and see if they can help you.

• thanks. I have contacted kemper via the form but yet to recieve a reply. Is there any other way to contact kemper support?

• We received your email on the 27th of november and replied the same day asking for a picture.
    Please check your spam folder.
    Judging from the pictures you posted here it looks like some debris found its way underneath the display cover and is producing this artefact.
    To have this fixed you need to send the Remote to our service center.
    More details regarding this procedure will be supplied through the ticket system.