How does Kemper go from cean to gain tones live?

• You just do it :). No interruptions in the sound.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Another way is using the morph feature to raise over a foot pedal to a higher or lower gain setting.
    e.g. have a look here

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• each rig is independant so you can swicth from very high gain to very clean as simple as that.

Then you alos have all the other options mentioned ( morphing, guitar volume etc).

• Cool,.. I know it sounds weird to ask but for some reason on the Fractal you have to rig it a certain way to not have the gaps and it is still there a slight amount

I have an FX8 and I have the same issue. You have to keep the same Delay block on the new preset in order to get spillover. Thank God for Kemper and the amazing spillover. I also like the morphing feature to go from clean to dirty or crunch to lead etc...all without dropouts or gaps in sound. The FX8 has been collecting dust ever since Kemper put out the new Delay's. I have the FX8 as a backup just in case I need to use a real amp.

• Seconding (thirding?) the morph recommendation. I find that the KPA's stomps don't quite rise to the level of the best pedals, but using morph to increase gain as needed is a very cool trick! I tend to use it to boost above an edge-of-breakup baseline, but clean to gain works well too.