A/B reverb....is it posable ?

• Hi guys on the footswitch where you can assign 2 effects and A/B toggle between them. Well, what I’d like to do is have 2 levels of reverb and toggle....I can’t seem to figure this out. Does anyone have any suggestions for this please. I was just going to toggle it with reverb in a stomp position......I then realised reverb is not a stomp effect but only in the reverb section.....is that right ?

Matt

• Hi guys on the footswitch where you can assign 2 effects and A/B toggle between them. Well, what I’d like to do is have 2 levels of reverb and toggle....I can’t seem to figure this out. Does anyone have any suggestions for this please. I was just going to toggle it with reverb in a stomp position......I then realised reverb is not a stomp effect but only in the reverb section.....is that right ?

Matt

Unless you are willing to use the same reverb and morph as paults suggests, you can't do what you're asking. It's not possible to replace an effect type once it is selected for a slot.

• Unless you are willing to use the same reverb and morph as paults suggests, you can't do what you're asking. It's not possible to replace an effect type once it is selected for a slot.

True; however, you can use performance mode, copy the same rig into several slots, and then replace and tweak the verb on each rig. I do this often .... and not just for reverb.

• Thanks for the advice guys. I havnt got into using morph yet but I might look at this, i guess I would need another expression pedal just to control that.

OneEng1 that is pretty much what i have done, but it just seems a shame that I am taking up an entire rig slot just to have more reverb. I was hoping that the A/B toggle on the footswitch would have done it but its not to be.

With the Morph, can you Morph froem one reverb to another or is it just one parameter of the reverb, like for instance the 'Mix' ?

Matthew

• i guess I would need another expression pedal just to control that.

You don't need an expression pedal, as implied by Paul here

With morph, you can use one button to change literally every single reverb parameter setting from one Reverb sound to something else.

You go into morph mode simply by pressing the rig selector button a second time.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer