need external reverb help

• You can plug a guitar into a pedal and send it to 2 amps right?
    That's the best I can explain it.
    Here's a track with a stereo Rotary in the X slot at 70 percent and a Blue Sky Reverb in the Mod slot.
    Listen with phones or monitors.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You're not understanding what the others are saying. If you put a stereo delay in the X slot and a stereo loop in the Mod slot, the stereo delay will not be sent to the loop in stereo. Left and right signals from the delay will be sent summed to mono. Whatever is in the loop will add it's thing to that mono delay in stereo but the stereo delay is forever gone.

• If that's what you're after, try the DLY Main Station preset. While it's a delay preset, it sounds like a lush reverb. I'm using a bit of it here:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+1
    I love the Main Station preset. You can do some cool stuff by combining the new delays and reverb, too. Check this thread for a free Rig I made, trying to get close to a combination of a couple of Strymon pedals :
    El Capistan Style Delays

• This thread has made me re think the whole 'I can live with the just ok reverbs in the box' mentality. @creative360 the N......... Wet pedal (sorry couldn't remember the sp) sounded really good! For me it's more about my hard rock rhythms tones.

I want a very slight delay for stuff like Walk this way or Rock Candy or similar but want more depth/space/dimension from Reverb. With my Ax8 and now with the Kemper I really don't feel like I am getting great results.

My question is for you guys who are running a reverb in the loop, it stay pretty quiet and it effective?

Thanks!

• Effect Loops (White)
    To connect external gear, the Profiler offers a hardware effects loop, represented by the DIRECT OUT/SEND and the RETURN INPUT on the back side of the amp. These are actually the same jacks that you use for profiling. You can apply the hardware effect loop in any of the Stomp Modules or in X or MOD in the Effects Section. As you might have guessed, you cannot use the hardware effects loop in more than one location of the signal flow at the same time. So if you try to engage the loop at more than one location within one Rig, the first loop in the signal flow will win.
    While Loop Mono works well in Stomps as well as Effects Section, you can establish a stereo return for your external effects by placing Loop Stereo in the X or MOD Modules of the Effects Section. In this case, the RETURN input will work as the left input and the ALTERNATIVE input as the right input. If Loop Stereo is used in the mono Stomps Section, the left and right return signals will be mixed together.
    The "Mix: Pre/Post" option is available in both Loop Mono and Loop Stereo modes, and determines whether the Mix control affects the signal on the SEND (“Pre”) or the RETURN and ALTERNATIVE IN (“Post”). Since this makes no difference in most situations, we recommend leaving the button at the "Post" position, to guarantee the lowest noise floor.
    However, you can use the “Pre" position to create a spillover effect for your external gear while you switch Rigs on the Profiler:
    Load the Rig in which the external effect should be deactivated (but you still want spillover when it's loaded) > Activate Loop Mono or Loop Stereo > set "Mix:" to "Pre" > turn the Mix control to zero > Save this Rig. 8)