Is there a place to hear the profiles that come with the kemper when first shipped

• Hi

First post here, my sweetwater rep turned me on to the kemper all of a day ago. he sent me a list that he had for what ships with the Kemper. are there samples of these stock profiles somewhere i can hear?

i am a HUGE 65amps fan and really want to hear the London profile. i also want to hear the others

thanks much

• Hi and welcome. In the Link Your Music section of this forum and the Rig&Profile there are quite a number of clips available. By memory I can't recall anybody doing a clip of the London....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi

thanks for getting back to me

my rep at sweetwater sent me this as the list he got from kemper, of the profiles it ships with. can someone then confirm this is accurate or has this changed? i know you can add other profiles or do your own, but i am curious to hear what it ships with

thanks

List

Soldano Lead 50

Soldano SLO 100

Bogner Ecstasy

BadCat Combo

Fuchs Overdrive Supreme

Custom Audio OD 100

Marshall JCM 800

Vox AC30

Orange RockVerb

Mesa Boogie Roadking

60s Princeton (by Tyler)

Matchless

65 London

div. Bassman Amps

Jtm 45

69 Fender Twin

81 Fender Twin

Fender DeLuxe

Boogie Mk II and III

Ampeg Combo

Plexi

• Here's the list of amps from the stock profiles:

65 Amps London
    Ampeg Reverbrocket 2
    Ampeg VT-40
    BadCat Tone Cat
    Bogner Ecstasy
    Custom Audio Electronics OD-100
    Diezel Einstein
    Egnater Rebel 20
    Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
    Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb
    Fender 65 Princeton
    Fender Bassman 50
    Fender Bassman Blackface
    Fender Twin Reverb
    Fender Vibro Champ
    Framus Cobra
    Fuchs ODS 30
    Gibson Goldtone
    Groove Tubes Soul-o 75
    Kitty Hawk Eagle Series 2002
    Lee Jackson XLS-1000
    Marshall JMP 1974
    Marshall JCM 25/50
    Marshall JCM 800
    Marshall JCM 2000
    Marshall JTM 45
    Marshall Super Bass 100
    Marshall TLS 60
    Matchless Chieftain
    Matchless HC-30
    Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
    Mesa Boogie Mark IV
    Mesa Boogie Roadking
    One Stone Ludwig
    Orange Rockerverb 50
    Reinhardt Mini-Me
    Roland JC-120
    Silvertone 1481
    Silvertone Twin Twelve 1484
    Soldano Hot Rod 50 Plus
    Soldano SLO100
    Steavens Poundcake
    Tech21 Sansamp
    Traynor Custom Valve 40
    Tube Thomsen
    Valve Train 416
    Vox AC 30

• You could try this forum's "Link your music" and maybe the "Rig & Profiles Exchange" section. There's also a few threads on the forum of TheGearPage with soundclips.
    Another possibilty of soundclips is youtube.

• i have been thru most of the youtube ones, i will try the other suggestions

that might be a good idea for the company to actually have on their product page, sound examples of stock profiles that ship with the unit

i haven't found the 65amps london one anywhere though

i will keep looking

thanks

• Sorry, I had just assumed there would be sound examples of what the unit ships with so potential customers could hear them

i have an Axe fx 2 and this is important for me to check them out

i am impressed with what i have heard from the kemper and am interested in possibly buying one

also love 65amps and this is the first modeler that advertised profiling or modeling one so i wanted to hear it

i just find it strange the company would not have sound examples of the stock sounds the unit ships with is all

sorry this doesn't make sense

• No doubt the sound is fantastic, but where the KPA hits a home run is the "Feel" department. Do yourself a pleasure and try it, no clip can substitute that. ;)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I really want to like it because i'm tired of buying and selling things.At present i own a valve preamp and impulses which i use for playing through headphones and recording but i'm not really satisfied...maybe the kemper could fit my true valve sound needs

• It will by sure fill your needs for recording/headphone playing (the cabs are IMO far superior to IRs), for the amp-in-the-room feel it very much depends how you amplify it, but there are several excellent options available,