How are you setting your levels for FRFR-not using monitor out.

• HI, I was wondering how those of you that are playing FRFR are setting your levels?
    I play in my studio, like a 20x20 room, with a 2- QSC 12s and 2- QSC 8s going XLR into a small mackie mixer 1402 vlz.
    I am setting the trims on the channels at "0" and moving the faders to "U" then using my main mix on the mackie as volume along with my submix to the smaller QSCs
    What is up with the master volume control on the Kemper. Super confusing when I turn it I see four volume controls all with different db settings and the main volume, which I think is for my XLRs into the mackie read -4.8 at max the progress bar looks like it goes 3/4 of the way and that's it. All of my rig volumes are about 0.0 right in the center.
    Just trying to get the best possible signal to noise and kind of need to know what I should be setting my main volume on the Kemper too.
    Should I set my faders to "unity" and the trim to "unity" on the Mackie channels. Then the Kemper is pretty loud and I need to reduce the main out alot.
    Should I be lowering my rig volume. I think I just fine tune there?
    Any suggestion would be much appreciated.
    Jamie

• I don't use a mixer, so not sure how to help there, but...
    What output are you using on the Kemper?
    I use monitor out, directly to input 1 on a Xitone MBritt powered cab (and same to a DXR10).
    The main outs I reserve for PA/FOH if I need it.

I test profiles at gig volume for my cabinet as backline and use the vol on my guitar to change things a bit.
    If I have mixed profiles from different vendors, I make sure they're all approx the same vol in performance and go from there.

• On stage...monitor out (TS) to my DXR10 (used to be a CLR). My DXR10 never set much above 0dB. Volume controlled by my KPA Master Vol

Main out (mono) set -12dB via XLR to FOH UNLINKED from the monitor out <-important

So when I adjust Master Volume the only thing that changes is the Monitor out.

It used to be that you could see just THIS and not everything else. I actually preferred that. I agree that the current is confusing, especially with my poor eyesight on a cluttered stage.