your best crunch sounds ???

• Please what do consider personally your best crunch profiles?

I need the best reference I can find I'm more than willing to pay if your reference cie sell profiles

thanks for your help and suggestions

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: GForce

• Crunch for what music style ?? I'm into lo / medium gain sounds . Someone who is into heavier styles- what they would call crunch is what I would call- Heavy beefie crunch ( chugga)

Do you like Marshall / DR Z / Fender/ Mesa boogie ? They all have crunch in their own different way . ( With the Kemper you can have em all :D8o )

• Crunch for what music style ?? I'm into lo / medium gain sounds . Someone who is into heavier styles- what they would call crunch is what I would call- Heavy beefie crunch ( chugga)

Do you like Marshall / DR Z / Fender/ Mesa boogie ? They all have crunch in their own different way . ( With the Kemper you can have em all :D8o )

Pop rock, medium gain sounds like you (no heavy beefie crunch) you know to give some edge to a ''too cute'' song, something that bites in the chords Am I clear? (english is my second langage)

• My commercial fav's for those kind of sounds are Tone Junkie, M Britt, Top Jimmy (Marshalls) You should try their free stuff first !!! They are all good - matter of preference !! ( english is not my native language either ;) )

• Depending on what you mean by crunch, the Tweed pack by Live Ready Sound might be just what you're looking for. Or you could get his BE-100/Baked Chicken pack (almost 300 profiles for $25, 35% sale still ongoing), and be able to cover any style of music, with more types of crunch than you can throw a stick at.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• @breu has just what you need too, man! Check out his BE or latest. ;)

The BE is such a killer amp.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.