Stefan Wenger - Nebula

• Hi everyone

Did you had a great weekend? I've ended mine with a new song upload.
    Since my video production always delays the release of the songs, I will create videos only for selected songs. So I can focus more on the music itself and release songs more often. Hope that is ok..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TScWk1GpQg

Do you like my newest song Nebula? I would really appreciate your feedback!

All guitars and bass was played over a KPA. Hughes & Kettner Trilogy Profile (my own) for distortion, stltones profiles for cleans and bass.

Cheers Stefan

• Yay! Always a great day when a new SW song emerges. 8o

You know I'm gonna miss the usual mountain clip, don't you? It's part of the vibe of your stuff IMHO Stefan; I can't separate the imagery from the music. I always feel I can hear the mountains in it. Still, I can get by for now by closing my eyes and imagining a mish-mash of all your clips - works for this song (of course).

As always, love it, man. I see you've definitely "learned" to hold back as per the Monkey Advice™ when it comes to arrangement. Plenty-enough happening in this one, and IMHO it's well-balanced between the "busiest" sections and the "empty" ones. Of course, all your earlier stuff was perfect IMHO too; it was just that one short time last year(?) when you maybe took the layering too far, but as I suggested, you've obviously learned from that and are progressing from strength to strength IMHO.

Excellent, mate! :thumbup:

• Hey man! Again, thank you so much :)
    Yes I know it. I'm sorry to disappoint you that there is no video yet. :(
    Glad you like the song anyway. I tried to incorporate the feedbacks in the song and to stay true to myself. I hope that worked !?
    Yes the layering in Gravity (May 2018) was a bit too far. I am now back at my roots :)
    It's always a pleasure to read your feedbacks man. I constantly try to take them into account and grow with it.

Cheers Stefan

• As always, I really appreciate that you always take me seriously, Stefan.

I've listened to the track 4 or 5 times now and really like it. It really does put me in those Swiss mountains. My mum's twin sister has lived there for 50 years now. Lucky her, and lucky you!

Hey, I see you've just started a SoundCloud page. Well done! I'll join you there eventually...

• 3:08 is where the hook kicks in, did not expect that :thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.