Effects live performance

• hello !

How do you guys use reverb / delay and other effects after amp section in live situation ? In mono

I'm playing rock, hard rock and trying to get the reverb and delay to sound good in mono. Delay i think is the hard one.

Anyone having a good advise for me ? Like som usefull verb and delay settings as a starting point?

• I'd say it was the reverb that loses more when you are in mono. For years I used the Kemper live in mono and have very little use for reverb. Since switching to stereo for shows, I am a lot more interested in the benefit of reverbs on a few patches.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

Edited once, last by karlic ().

• I’m not a big reverb or delay user either. I just used the ping pong delay as an extreme example of the danger of using a mono cabinet without first setting the output to send a summed signal. There was a thread recently on the Facebook user group where it was clear many people weren’t even aware there was a mono option and some thought that just using the Left Main output automatically summed the signal to mono -which it doesn’t.