Super noisy while playing !HELP!

• It sounds to me like it could be a bad earth wire on your guitar itself. Then you touch metal you are completing the grounding. That would also be consistent with it miraculously fixing itself then returning. Are you able to try the guitar with a different amp?

That’s what I thought...but on a different amp it’s gone, same noise on the Kemper with my bass and acoustic

• Guys!

I fixed it. Unbelievable...

It was another power distributor that caused the noise. It was plugged I to the same one the Kemper is in, but that’s not the only problem. It doesn’t matter where I plug it in! As soon as I unplug it the noise is gone, I plugged it in somewhere else, it’s back. So it seems that this, somehow faulty, power distributor fucks up the whole electricity net in the apartment.

Thanks a lot for your help guys, much appreciated!

• Guys!

I fixed it. Unbelievable...

It was another power distributor that caused the noise. It was plugged I to the same one the Kemper is in, but that’s not the only problem. It doesn’t matter where I plug it in! As soon as I unplug it the noise is gone, I plugged it in somewhere else, it’s back. So it seems that this, somehow faulty, power distributor fucks up the whole electricity net in the apartment.

Thanks a lot for your help guys, much appreciated!

That makes perfect sense, and would certainly explain why the problem was so hard to debug. Glad you got it sorted!

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10