Simple input level adjusting

• Hi, I think the possibility to adjust the input level is a must have.

"Clean sense" and "distortion sense" are interesting tool but they transform the sound.

• Hi, I think the possibility to adjust the input level is a must have.

"Clean sense" and "distortion sense" are interesting tool but they transform the sound.

Clean sence is no "tool". You definitely should set it to the right level that fits your pickups in order to make the KPA work like it should. I never had to adjust the distortion sense yet.

• I confess that these two controls are still fuzzy to me. When should they be used? What if one imported profile is much louder than another, use it then, or just when profiling, or ...? ?(

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Very easy.
    Your real input level depends on the Clean Sens parameter, and as Till says, you should set it up according to your pickups. The led above input will show when it's set up right - what you're aiming for basically is the led to be green all the time and maybe go a little amber/reddish when you hit your strings really hard. Everything is fine until you experience input clipping.
    Distorted Sens is something that is adjusted to taste by yourself. If you feel like that your KPA rigs have overall less gain than you'd like, you raise it, if you feel the other way around, then you lower it. This simple.
    Volume balancing should be easily achieved by the Cab/Amp volume controls, there's no need to touch the Sense values for this.

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.