Please Help!!! Loud buzzing during profiling - Video

• https://youtu.be/UMZWejCfmr4
    Hey all! I just got my kemper and have been super excited to do some profiling - the problem is when I am on the profile mode the real amp/cab has this weird buzz going on - I unplugged the kemper and just tried the same chain (Minus the kemper) into the amp and it's dead silent/no buzz - As you can see in the video my noise gate in the front of the amp silences it. It is a lot quieter when I engage the ground loop button but still there - I'm not sure if maybe my Kemper is faulty? There isn't any weird noises or problems when i'm just plugged in and using the profiles normally only when on the profile mode
    If someone could help me out i'd be forever grateful! Thanks!

• Is your Kemper connected to the computer via USB during this process? It sounds like digital noise from a non isolated power supply. I used to get a similar noise when my RJM PBC was connected to my computer editor.

It's not connected to anything via the usb at the moment! Interestingly enough if I put a noise gate on during profiling, it creates accurate profiles without the noise - It's really odd~

• OK

I notice it doesn’t happen with the Kemper amp but only starts when listening to the amp being profiled through the Kemper. That suggests the noise is coming from the head. It definitely sounds like digital interference to me. If it is a high gain profile the tubes may be picking up interference from the Kemper and amplifying this. Try moving the Kemper off the top of the head and see if this lowers the level. However, if that is the cause I would expect the noise to still be there even if the Kemper isn’t connected to the head (just being near the preamp should be enough).

Next try using a separate power source for the head and KPA.