How not to wake grandma

• Renaud, you know for sure that I am a fan of your tunes :)
    Same here, nice composition, very relaxed and smooth vibe (!) indeed. I like the break and the outro a lot. Although we are typically focused on the guitars here in the Kemper world I recognised the piano chords filling the space in a very nice way. Cool thing :thumbup:8)

• Yes thx Michael , I started with wurli keys on this one, writing a full EP of chillhop music ( available soon ) somewhat changed my approach on writing, but I'm still not a pianist , very far from it , but I know some cool chords ;)

• Nice job Renaud : ) Really like the Rhodes piano sound.

If you´re aiming for Lee Ritenour sound , Rit 1 & Rit 2 era , you´re darn close :thumbup:

Maybe some violins / strings in second half --> coda :/

Might get "cheesy" .... don´t know ......

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Maybe some violins / strings in second half --> coda

Thx !

It's just a demo track , I'll provide more complex tracks later this year :)

If you´re aiming for Lee Ritenour sound , Rit 1 & Rit 2 era , you´re darn close

yes thanks again , I love Rit tones so much , that's why I went to the full hollow guitar route.

• Although he has a rather "thin" tone for a 335 ..... Maybe it´s the mix on my records ( vinyl )

And he use wha wha a lot , especially on LP "First Course" , and wha cuts a lot of the "full" tone

of course :P

And it was a Wurlitzer not a Rhodes ..... Sorry :wacko:

Cheers !

• You mean First course maybe ? Yeah , love this great vintage LP

He has a very bright tone for sure, maybe some wah in the signal chain as you stated, I often do this , wah as a band pass filter .

Yep "First Course" ... Edited the same minute i sent it ....

Can´t remember everything after all this years :P

Cheers !