Siggi Mehl amps in new pack

• GREAT sounds! Great choice! Great job. Never heard of this amp before but I think I want one.

+1 Yeah, this amp jumped out at me from the get go as a really great addition.

• Hi Folks,

I tried to gather some Info on the Siggi Mehl Amp for you,
    here‘s a little piece of Amp story.

Markus Wienstroer often used this Amp during the last 15 years for many recordings,
    the Amp appears on a big bunch of productions and No.1 Hits through the years,
    and on a Myriad of TV and Radio Commercials.
    It was also used on the „Mensch“ Album of Herbert Grönemeyer.

Isn‘t it funny, I think most of us have heard this Amp before on our Car Stereo ;)

The Amp started out as a very old London City Head and has been heavily modified
    over the years by Siggi Mehl.
    Markus and Siggi tried to get that sound they imagined on their minds.
    After all mods,it seem‘s the last original part that stayed in the Amp is the old
    Output Transformer from London City.
    Every other component is selected by Siggi to fit perfectly into the whole concept of this Amp.

This Amp is a unique item and there‘s only one, we can‘t buy it,
    so we have been very happy to get profiles of this one.

best to you and rock the weekend,
    Manfred

• Thanks Manfred! Very interesting!! Could we also get a pic of the amp for our collection? :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I'm a bit late for the party since I've got my Kemper yesterday but I thought I mention there is another gem in this profile:
    The cab in this profile is a vintage greenback cab that is the best cab for classic rock I've heard so far. Sounds like pre-Rola G12M25 to me. This is the sound you usually pay large amounts of money for.... ;) Use this cab with any plexy Marshall profile and you'll be amazed.
    The amp itself is great for classic rock as well. Just back off the "definition" a bit (and also gain) and it's early ZZ Top all the way. Tush, La Grange, you name it. I also managed to pull of a nice Paul Kossoff sound with that amp.
    If I could have one wish for the Kemper it would be more profiles by Markus Wienstroer. He's got a Selmer amp that I'd love to have as a profile. And somehow he seems to know how to do really good profiles of vintage amps and gear. Let him do some of his Bassman's as well ;)

• Thanks for the info, Manfred.

Pretty much every Profile or Rig done by yourself and Markus are excellent.

• I know that I'm late to the party, but I'm busy cleaning up the content of my KPA and I've finally played with those profiles...WOW! 8o They are right on my personal top 10! Thanks very much for this fantastic gift! :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff