Getting feedback in my recording setup

• I'm recording electric guitars and I need to find a way to get that kind of harmonic feedback just like it happens when getting close to a loud/overdriven cab.

My setup is: Guitar ---> DI box ---> Recording interface

----> from the DI box through ----> Kemper profiler ----> Recording interface

That way, I 'm capturing the Kemper amp sound, and a DI sound, on two separate tracks, because I want to try reamping the DI sound later with a real tube amps/cabs.

Is there a way to introduce feedback both on the Kemper amp track, and on the DI track, so that it can be faithfully reamped later?

I have a small guitar amp that can be useful from what I've heard, but I'm not sure how to proceed, what signal should I send out.

Thanks

• My setup is: Guitar ---> DI box ---> Recording interface

----> from the DI box through ----> Kemper profiler ----> Recording interface

That way, I 'm capturing the Kemper amp sound, and a DI sound, on two separate tracks, because I want to try reamping the DI sound later with a real tube amps/cabs.

No need to go through the interface first, Luca; you can use the Kemper's DI out, mate.