Now that they seem close to being available - Kabinet or Kone?

• I have a powered toaster and have been running it through an 83 Marshall 1960A cab. I also frequently use thru headphones and the sounds are completely different. The Marshall Cab seems to color most profiles to be similar, which is fine in some situation but not in most. So I am willing to no longer use the Marshall. My debate is 4 Kones to put into my cabinet (will that require a rewire as the Marshall is 16ohm) or should I just get the Kabinet? Just a guess, but since the Kabinet is designed to work with the profiler it may be the better option and would likely have less compromises? The price would be about the same.

• You are right about a guitar cab colouring the tone in its own way. Of course, whatever Imprint you decide to use with a Kone will have its own sonic... imprint itself ;)

Since a Kabinet will probably cost less than 4 Kones, unless you really want a 4x12" I'd stay small :D

The reason why the Marshall is 16 ohm depends on how the speakers are wired (probably a parallel of two series), it's not intrinsic to the envelope.
    Since you use a 600 W power amp, 16 ohm as suggested seems a good option.

OTOH, Kabinet is a 4 ohm cab. Kemper's power section is limited to 600 W even on 4 ohm, but be careful with your Main volume :D

Still chasing a worthy one :/