Performance Mode- USB - and a few other questions

• Just got my kemper in last week -

Sooo...There is no performance mode yet right? It doesn't work on mine.
    I updated to the new OS and still no joy.

Also what is the USB port for? (not the standard one, but the square one which I'm guessing at some point will hook up to a computer via a usb wire)

I'm kinda bummed, it seems like this thing was launched with a bunch of features that aren't implemented yet.
    It would be sweet if that USB port would be so that I could hook it up to my computer and have some kind of software librarian where I could edit on my computer, instead of the Kemper and arrange my files in a folder type system (Which again, seems like it should have been implemented at launch)

How long do you think they will update this version of the KPA? like will I have to go and buy a new design hardware KPA to get new features, or will they be able to update the OS on this one I have now for the next couple of years.
    Wondering if I should just return this and wait for the next model...

Anyway, thoughts anyone? Bueller?

• New features will come. The hardware's there. It would be pointless panicing and getting rid. Much better for you to get used to what is working and the updates will happen in due course

• I'm kinda bummed, it seems like this thing was launched with a bunch of features that aren't implemented

I agree!
    Even the undo-redo...
    I even miss a solid hard case or at least dedicated wings for rack mount... And the midi section is very poor and not working properly...
    I'm a professional musician from Italy and tomorrow I have the first date of my main summer tour... I'll try to do it with the KPA, but I'm not sure I will resist the whole summer with midi problems (i.e. TAP midi doesn't work).

There are a lot of things to do... Hope they're working hard on that. ;)

• And the midi section is very poor and not working properly...
    I'm a professional musician from Italy and tomorrow I have the first date of my main summer tour... I'll try to do it with the KPA, but I'm not sure I will resist the whole summer with midi problems (i.e. TAP midi doesn't work).

There are a lot of things to do... Hope they're working hard on that. ;)

Tell me what midi functions you miss.
    The Tap works of course.
    Please assure that your Tap button sends a key off event.