Trouble Getting started

• Hello there,

having installed the Rig Manager and chosen a couple of rigs and copy & pasted them to the "local library" I just wanted to audition them. In the manual it says that I can do that by double clicking on a rig to have it sent to the Kemper stage. However I can't seem to find it there. Also I've marked the the rigs as favourites, hoping to find them by narrowing the rigs to "favourites" in "View". Buth there are no favourites to be found in the Kemper. So apparently something's not working. Can anyone help me out tell me what to do?

Thanks in advance, T

• when you double click on the rig there's a headphone sign on the right side of the rig

that means you can listen to the rig in a preview mode through the Kemper

did you see that sign ?

is the name of the rig visible in the kemper display ?

didi you see your kemper listed in the Rig manager named as Profiler ?

if not your kemper is not correct plug din via usb

favorites view you have to choose in the kemper as a preference for which rigs you want to see

it than only shows you all rigs marked as favourites

• Welcome to the forum! In addition to digbob's suggestions, please check out the many videos and the manuals. There's a lot of info there ;)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Hey digbob, thanks for your quick reply :). Just making sure: I double click on the rig - which in my case is "RH - BluDlx Clean Tele2 from Kris studio 19 09 2017" - in the "local library". Unfortunately no headphone to be seen...

Also in the Kemper display the rig does NOT appear and I can't find it here.

What to do?:/

Best, T

• Is your profiler connected via USB to your computer? You should see it listed as MyProfiler right above Local Library.

• Hi, in a tutorial video I noticed that "MyProfiler" appears in the menu on the left as you can see in this screenshot. In my set up of the rig manager (see 2nd screen shot below) this is missing. So could it be that the connection doesn't work properly?

• Have you got the most recent version of Rig Manager?

Is the first pic from a tutorial video? if yours is the second pic then it doesn't look like you're connected.

'You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead' - Stan Laurel

• With RM running, when you connect your profiler via USB you should see a message regarding syncing the two. If you don't see that, and you don't see MyProfiler in RM, then you've got a connection issue.