Help with Effects

• Ok, I'm a newbe here and this is my first post. I hope someone can help me. I have seen in a profile and read in the manual that the Kemper has a graphic Eq among others. However, when I browse my effects list I do not see it. I can see it in a few profiles on the machine, but i can't find it to add to some I have been working on. I see there is a way you can delete effects and I hope I did not get a returned machine that is missing some. Is there a way I can refresh my machine to make sure all the effects are there? I have upgraded the firmware to the latest. Will that do it?

Thanks ?(

• To scroll through the effects you have to have one of the four stomps or the first two effects in edit mode, which is done by pressing and holding the button for that item. You'll see a screen come up, and then use the TYPE button on the upper left of the display to scroll through the various effects.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• To scroll through the effects you have to have one of the four stomps or the first two effects in edit mode, which is done by pressing and holding the button for that item. You'll see a screen come up, and then use the TYPE button on the upper left of the display to scroll through the various effects.

what zappledan said,
    you're probably confusing the 'type' and 'browse' knobs.

consult your manual, that's what it's there for. ;)