Effects

• I didnt understand the last answer... My question was, is there gonna be an octaver effect in an update or a later coming product?

• You asked "in an upgrade on in a new Kemper?
    And Guitarnet's answer was "in an upgrade"

Now you ask "in an update or in a later coming product"
    And the answer this time is " in an update". ;)

I hope that helps.

• Yes! (possibly) maybe..

hang on a sec...I thought this effect along with a harmoniser was a certainty?? hmmm so now it wont happen...if it doesnt that will shoot Kemper down hard. Even a simple 100.00 unit has those effects and lets face it in this day and age they are a must. I was planning on buying another KPA next week...im now going to wait to see what happens. This is VERY disappointing news X(

• Calm down, the harmonizer/octaver has been a long time request from a lot of people and is going to come. One after the other. The next FW update is going to be a major one, trust me, and then they will probably start adding the ice on the cake... :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• The next FW update is going to be a major one, trust me,

I know you are a user who is good to their word...but I must say - not being able to have the '&' symbol in my profiles and a simple octaver is enough for me to hold out to see whether or not it is worth me buying another. I am demoing this unit to a great friend of mine tomorrow and if he gets on board his array of amps and fx will benefit us all. I hope the new FW will be a MAJOR improvement. :huh:

• Sorry lucky, but... are you serious here? 8|

AFAIK there's been no official statement from Kemper in any way about which fx and functionalities will or won't be included in new FW updates. Now you take a "Yes! (possibly) maybe" line from a post from Andy which was clearly tongue in cheek and had a smile after it, and this is enough for you to come to the conclusion that "so now it wont happen"?
    Please believe I'm not a fanboy and will never be one, it's just that I can't understand your logic here! :S

Should there be something I'm not aware of, I'd love to be put apart from the secret guys!

• The KPA is an outstanding unit even without additional effects. However, I will agree that expanding the effects and adding a few more bells and whistles will broaden the appeal. As for me, I made the switch and am damn happy :love:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• that someone would consider not using the KPA because it doesn't have an octavior effect.... The KPA is made to sound like a real amp, actually, thousands of real amps and none of these have effects. The effects are just a free little bonus...

Get a pedal.