Kemper Powerrack studio hookup help

• I've decided to purchase a Kemper system. What sold me on it was actually the Amplitube 4 plugin. I was finally able to get a great studio quality tone with no top end "fizz" or "grit", and not have to lose my mind with endless IR profiles like in the Helix system (what a mess!). If the Kemper can perform just 10% better than the Amplitube plugin then I should be pretty dam happy.

This is my planned purchase (in picture) excluding some Headrush monitors and the Kemper foot controller which I am also getting.

Questions:

1). Do I have the Main Output shown as best for recording into audio interface? XLR<-->XLR. The Kabinet will be muted or unplugged during recording.

2). What is the single Monitor Output used for? A floor monitor for live stage use?

3). Can I have two separate profiles running with one for left and one for right channel stereo recording?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• 1 - all good as long as your interface doesn't havr combo jacks that automatically engage the moc pre-ampnwhen using XLR. If it does you can still use main out but use TS cavles instead.

2 - monitor oit sends the same signal as Speaker Out just without the amp. You can jse it fprmany things but themost common is eith a powered FRFR speaker or into a separate poweramp.

3 - no