Using effects that are already used with morphing

• I use morphing quite often but sometimes I would like just to activate a certain effect without other parameters being morphed as well.

Eg: Delay, Phaser and Reverb are assigned to morphing.

Therefore I always do have these effects activated and only “manipulate” the mix parameter with morphing (and for example other parameters of the effects like feedback as well).

Is it possible to activate just the phaser or the delay within that rig? I could not figure this out as the effects are already on and I cannot change a specific parameter of the effects with an effect switch.

Has anyone found solutions to such matter or am I the only one in need of this feature?

• Would assigning an effect to one of the Stomp switches on the Remote work? Gives you individual control of on/off of whatever effect you choose.

If that doesn't do what you want, then Performance mode with several rigs configured would do that job nicely.

• Thanks. I have five different sounds per performance. Therefore each of the five rigs has different sounds. I just would like to know if I can use effects assigned to morphing individually in any way. Currently I cannot use these effects independently but rather have to use an additional effect slot (if available). Maybe a feature request? Instead of toggling on and off per slot it then should be the mix parameter that is being “toggled” once assigned to morphing.

• With the effect switches of the remote u solely can toggle effects on and off - that is what I already knew.
    With morphing, effects already have to be activated in a rig. To “mute” them in base state (this means no morphing took place) u have to set the mix level of such effects to zero. To “activate” such effects with morphing u only morph the mix parameter for example.
    This means if I am setting mix eg for delay to zero in a rig I am not able to activate delay with the effect switch.

In such case it would be helpful if the effect switch assigned to delay would be able to toggle between two values of the mix level of delay (mix level delay: 0 = base state = effect of, mix level delay: 75 = morph state = effect on). Just as easy as that.

I opened another thread in the feature request as this subforum seems to be the wrong place regarding my issue.

• I’m obviously still missing something. i’m sorry.

Toggling states doesn’t need the morph at all. Even the example you mentioned of 0 = off and 75 = on should be possible with just a switch. The effect mix would just be saved at 75 as part of the preset.

However, the scenario where I believe a send or third morph group would be useful is for continuous dynamic realtime control. For example I want Delay or Reverb on all the time but want to ride the mix level on the fly. Toggling on/off wouldn’t provide this realtime control.

• With the effect switches of the remote u solely can toggle effects on and off - that is what I already knew.
    With morphing, effects already have to be activated in a rig. To “mute” them in base state (this means no morphing took place) u have to set the mix level of such effects to zero. To “activate” such effects with morphing u only morph the mix parameter for example.
    This means if I am setting mix eg for delay to zero in a rig I am not able to activate delay with the effect switch.

In such case it would be helpful if the effect switch assigned to delay would be able to toggle between two values of the mix level of delay (mix level delay: 0 = base state = effect of, mix level delay: 75 = morph state = effect on). Just as easy as that.

I opened another thread in the feature request as this subforum seems to be the wrong place regarding my issue.

I don't exactly understand your need.

Switching effect modules on/off and Morphing is completely independent. It's not true, that an effect has to be activated in order to be effectvely morphed. You can morph the Mix within an delay effect from 10% to 40% while the module with the delay is switched off. If you then switch on the module later, the Mix at 40% takes immediate effect.