Kemper Kab replace atomic CLR what should expect?

• So I have the Kemper toaster

I have read and thought about buying powerstage amp as an in case situation I could always use a cab at a gig if needed.

So of course I thought about getting a Kemper Kab...

What would be the difference between that and the Atomic CLR I have... I like the CLR... but I guess I won’t know until I hear the Kemper...

is the assumption that the Kemper or Atomic is only for “me” and stage sound...?
    I mean whatever I hear from the atomic or Kemper is what the crowd hears through the FOH?

• the CLR is a very good frfr cab for live. The Kabinet will give you a more amp in the room feel.
    ‘if you go direct to a PA for the crowd. The CLR will be way closer to what the crowd here’s

For clarity, I’ve been using a CLR for a long time, but have a Kab, I haven’t been able to use live yet

• the CLR is a very good frfr cab for live. The Kabinet will give you a more amp in the room feel.

‘if you go direct to a PA for the crowd. The CLR will be way closer to what the crowd here’s

For clarity, I’ve been using a CLR for a long time, but have a Kab, I haven’t been able to use live yet

thanks... it is what I thought... I think I have the clr dialed in now...

• Both have a slightly different purpose. FRFR will be as accurate to FOH as you can get. Some people didn't like the FRFR experience this and wanted to capture the amp in the room sound, hence Kemper released the Kabinet. Both are for on stage monitoring and neither are designed to be miked up.

My view is the FOH sound is the most important. I would suggest if you are happy with the CLR, stick with it. The Kabinet is very good, I've played mine live and really like it but unless you are missing something it will take you 1 step away from the FOH sound.