How to Browse Profiles?

• I'm new to Kemper and I want to just browse through all the amp profiles (not the rigs) and I can't figure out how to do this. Also it shows I have 243 rigs but the factory rigs list has hundreds more. Does anyone know what's going on there?

• You kind of have me confused.. A profile is a "rig"

No it's not, brother. A Rig contains all slot information as well, for example.

Also it shows I have 243 rigs but the factory rigs list has hundreds more.

Check that you don't have a filter active (soft-key menu top-of-screen). Set it to show all Rigs.

I'm new to Kemper and I want to just browse through all the amp profiles (not the rigs) and I can't figure out how to do this.

From the manual:

Browsing Amps or Cabinets

There are two sources from which to select amplifiers, cabinets or the complete stack. With the respective module or section in focus, turn the BROWSE knob by one click – soft buttons will now allow you to select between "Presets" or "From Rigs". The "From Rigs" method will insert the element in focus, e.g. Cabinet, from other Rigs in your browse pool, according to the View that you have selected on the home screen. This method can be applied to the amplifier and cabinet modules, as well as the entire stack section.