Tips & Tricks for the KPA (wiKPA) - For those who want to get to know their KPA far above what's in the manuals :)

Thanks dude, glad you appreciate it! :thumbup: And yes, I should plan something more effective 8)

• Mhhh... actually, the work on the wiKPA is suspended for the moment. I'm looking for better perspectives, there's no sense in investing so much time every day and basically... get nothing back (apart from the kind appreciation of some kind users, of course, to whom I'm extremely grateful).

I've devoted two hours per day to the wiKPA since it was first published... a countless amount of time.

Mhhh... Wonder whether it would be a good idea to add a PayPal account to this thread... :|

Sorry guys, I don't want to sound harsh. I'm just motivation-less at the moment.
    I guess I need a vacation :wacko:

• Hi Gianfranco,

I was actually surprised to find out the wiKPA was no wiki at all. I can imagine keeping a document like this up to date is a huge effort. Thank you very much for your work!
    Changing wiKPA to a real wiki would make it possible to share the work load. What's needed is a (free) wiki-server.

Does anybody know a suitable wiki server?

Trebie

• I'm already in touch with some members here to see if I can get at least some beers from this project (LOL).
    By experience, I'd not count on mothership's help for third-part initiatives.

• I'm already in touch with some members here to see if I can get at least some beers from this project (LOL).

I'm already in touch with some members here to see if I can get at least some beers from this project (LOL).

Gianfranco, you can have something strenger than beer, of course. 8)

On the WIKI topic: CK seemed to be in favour of a WIKI last year at the Messe. Can you contact him directly about this? Sometimes a little pestering works.... ;)

• OK, some users in several posts have pushed me to make my PayPal account public so that those interested in supporting my work can contribute as they like.

Not sure whether this breaks any rules, for now I've added the needed information in the OP.

My deep gratitude goes to all the guys who have been supporting my work and this project since the very beginning with any means, including encouragement, congratulations and appreciations, advices, proofreading and whatever! :thumbup:

• Gianfranco, check your PayPal. :P

Guys, please consider contributing to Gianfranco for his continued efforts. Did you know he has no KPA??? He should! What an incredible effort from a guy that doesn't even own the device he has so tediously documented.

bd

• Allright, let us get specific!

We have been talking with some of you guys about a Wiki one year ago. Somehow it did not happen.
    And unfortunately we never came to the idea to ask you - Vibracroce - to convert your document into a Wiki, even though it's a great idea.

If you think you have enough people to make and support a Wiki, then we will be happy to host and support it.
    This is actually easier for us than supporting a linear document.

Who is in the project?

CK

• Hi CK, I already got specific and setup an online Wiki last night. It's hosted on my server and it has a proper domain name. I'm in the process of adding content right now, but everybody is welcome to contribute whenever they want.
    wikpa.org
    Would be great to get some support from the mothership, of course. :)

I've also created a forum thread for the wikpa.org project.

Cheers,
    Martin

• Guys, I'm already working on a site! I don't think it's advisable to publish two site with the same contents. Furthermore, I'm collecting many other facilities, utilities and infos about KPA-related products to create a real service to users.
    I'd also like to write articles about the KPA and publish them... IOW, a real docu-site about the Profiler and not only a wiki.

It would really be a pity if we all - after so many months of silence - started doing toomany things!

The new site is about to be published :)

• I'm in the project whoever will host the WIKI in the end.
    It's good that things are moving in the right direction now due to Gianfranco's continuous efforts and Martin's initiative.

Absolutely! Many thanks to you both :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Guys, I'm already working on a site! I don't think it's advisable to publish two site with the same contents. Furthermore, I'm collecting many other facilities, utilities and infos about KPA-related products to create a real service to users.
    I'd also like to write articles about the KPA and publish them... IOW, a real docu-site about the Profiler and not only a wiki.

It would really be a pity if we all - after so many months of silence - started doing toomany things!

The new site is about to be published :)

Well, I think you and Martin need to talk... ;)