44.1 Cabs for Reamping ?

• Hi all, hope all is well. excuse me for a novice question. but I just gotta CAB pack that has 44.1 48 and 96 hrz in there, I am just wondering because Kemper as awesome unit as is, can be finicky at times, I know for reamping you need to be in 44.1 on your interface in order for it to work and all, If I use a 48 cab or 96 for that matter, I am hoping that's not gonna affect anything is it ? I am getting a new interface with SPDIF , so I can't try anything right now, that's why I am asking. thanks in advance. cheers. Ed

• You are using an IR cab pack with the Kemper? Why?

On page 6 of the Output option menu is where you set your SPDIF clock. I'm pretty sure you can re-amp with any clock frequency you want, so long as it matches what recorded freq was.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

On page 6 of the Output option menu is where you set your SPDIF clock. I'm pretty sure you can re-amp with any clock frequency you want, so long as it matches what recorded freq was.

Hey man, thanks so much for the reply, just to try out different cabs and sound , you know us gear junkies. :) , cheers.

you can set the clock to any rate you like but anything other than 44.1 adds some latency to the SPDIF signal compared to the analog signal which can be an issue for some people.