Rig manager doesn't show favorites folder anymore

• Hi All, my rig manager doesn't show the favorites folder anymore. I do have favorites in my Kemper. Update to the newest rig manager version didn't solve it. Kemper OS is the latest.

Any suggestions how to solve it? That would be great!

Thanks, Guido

• There have never been favorites folders - not in the PROFILER and not in Rig Manager. Favorites are just Rigs marked as such.

If you select the View "Favorites" in the PROFILER you just get those Rigs which you marked as your favorites.

Be aware, that you cannot mark Rigs in the public Rig Exchange as your favorites. That works only with Rigs you store locally, either on your PROFILER or in the local library of your Rig Manager.

If the column Favorites is missing in the Rig Manager list you can click on the headline and select it from the list of tags.

Be aware: Favorites are linked to a specific owner name. If you change the owner name in the PROFILER and/or Rig Manager your former favorites don't appear as such anymore. In that case enter System Settings /Edit Owner and set owner name to the original. The same applies to Rig Manager preferences.