Make Vol. Expression Pedal 0 on Startup

• The PROFILER resets pedal volume to maximum during a startup cycle. Otherwise it could happen, that the PROFILER starts, there is no sound, and you have currently no pedal attached to crank it up.

Why can't you switch on into Tuner Mode with Mute Signal being activated?

• This is something I also would very much love.

Surely to overcome the issue described, can the software do a check on boot up - if pedal is connected, set volume to heel (or last known value). If no pedal is connected, set volume to full.

This actually drives me nuts having the unit power up at full volume even though I always leave the pedal at heel.

• The PROFILER resets pedal volume to maximum during a startup cycle. Otherwise it could happen, that the PROFILER starts, there is no sound, and you have currently no pedal attached to crank it up.

Why can't you switch on into Tuner Mode with Mute Signal being activated?

current tuner mode isn't remembered. switch tuner on, shut the unit down.. power it back up - tuner is not active, and we have full volume.

so frustrating.

• Turn the guitar volume to "0" before you turn on the Stage.

what if there’s no guitar plugged in. And just an open circuit cable.

= Lots of noise.

Sorry.. I don’t want to sound negative but workarounds for stuff like this is just a pain. Many people have requested this as a feature request and surely it’s possible. (hate comparing different devices but Helix does it).

• I had a “similar” problem with my wah.

I was experimenting with various rigs and the reassignment of the wah in different stomp locations.
    After a while, I decided to stop playing around, so I unplugged my wah for the day.

Later on, I realized one of my favorite rigs sounded terrible. It had no highs and no lows. I was freaking out and trying to think how I could restore it.

The problem was that I happened to save that rig while the wah was half cocked earlier in the day. The way I figured it out was by turning off the wah stomp in that rig and my full sound came back.

Odd that the rig saved the half cocked status.