Kemper Drive - Can't seem to find them all

• I think I figured how to fix it. I just dumped the Kemper Factory Content 8.0 into My Profiler.

Why didn't that happen automatically when I did the update is strange, but I suppose not everyone wants them all.

Is the Tim Bass supposed to be Timmy? The name mangling is always so awkward.

Edited once, last by ejanuska ().

• Funny how I now have a bunch of duplicates. Not impressed with this operation.

The duplicates show up on the profiler, but not in the rig exchange. So I have to delete all the duplicates manually.

If anyone has any idea how I should have gone about this to prevent all these duplicate effects, I'm all ears.

Edited 3 times, last by ejanuska ().

• The new Beta completely changes the way this works. If you down load the latest beat the presets are hardwired into the menu rather than held in a folder. Its a major change that should stop this kind of issue in future.

So when my new Stage gets here do I install the beta right away and won't have the same issue?

• The new Beta completely changes the way this works. If you down load the latest beat the presets are hardwired into the menu rather than held in a folder. Its a major change that should stop this kind of issue in future.

Well I deleted all the duplicates, but I'm sure where they were removed from. I thinking from the menu.

• So I didn't see some of the 8.0 amps and cabs on my profiler, so I attempted to copy them by dragging from the Preset Pack->Kemper Factory Content 8.0 folder, to MyProfiler. I got the window that said "0 of 42 copied..." stating they were on the profiler. Then it proceeded to copy them.

Why tell me it isn't going to copy, then copy anyway? Why tell me the cabs were on the profiler already when they were not?

So now I have 338 items in the Preset Pack->Kemper Factory Content 8.0 folder

And 310 items in MyProfiler

So I have 28 items I'm not even sure are on the profiler, what they are, or how to get them there without generating 310 duplicates.