kemper loop noise.

• Hey guys,

I have a clon centaur clone pedal. When i plug it into the front of the kemper magic is happening and I love it. But I really would like to use it in the Fxloop so it switches off when switching profiles.

Now when the pedal is in the fxloop i get a lot off noise from the fx loop. I use distortion loop. I already tried plugging the send right into the return. And the noise is still there. so there is something going on with the loop. played with volume level and no succes. anyone experience this before? any solutions? thanks!

• I assume adding any boost or OD pedal in a loop will increase noise. Isn't the loop, in essence, an un-compressed routing whereas compression adds gain and noise and defeats the routing purpose?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I am only guessing here but I wonder if he issue is the Aux In volume is not turned off?

The PROFILER Stage allows you to use Aux In along with one mono or stereo effect loop.

For all other PROFILER variants, the Auxiliary Input cannot be used while you have an Effect Loop active in your Rig, or while you are in PROFILER Mode, as the physical inputs are needed for a different purpose.

✓To prevent unwanted hum and noise, please remember to turn down the Auxiliary Input Mix when you are not using it.

The Aux In function can also be used to feed in a band monitor mix from a mixing desk, mix it locally with your guitar signal and, monitor the sum for example via in-ear monitors connected to the HEADPHONE output.”