Profiler Stage , how to use with Power amp ?

• Hello everyone

I got a Profiler Stage recently and Iam a bit confused about power amps and ...

question is ; what do I have to have that I be totally sure I won't miss a thing in " Home recording or studio , and Rehearsals and live performances " .

Buy an external power amp ? Use my amplifier?

Thank you for your advices in advance.

• As for power, you can use any amp with an effect loop for powering the Stage (return port), tube or SS but tube sounds best imo. You can also consider the very popular Duncan solid state units or the Orange pedal baby, also solid state. I personally prefer tube power and just ordered the Fryette ps2, so I can use that for live instead of carrying around a tube head.

• Thanks for the info . My Amp is a very simple and dont have the return port. It has only one input and one Line out port.

So if I get the Fryette ps2 I just need to connect the monitor out of kenper to the input of Fryette and from there output to the monitor speakers or FOH .
    am I right ?

• Thanks for the info . My Amp is a very simple and dont have the return port. It has only one input and one Line out port.

So if I get the Fryette ps2 I just need to connect the monitor out of kenper to the input of Fryette and from there output to the monitor speakers or FOH .
    am I right ?

Not quite right. You will want to go out of your Kemper on the main outs (you can use just one for mono) to the FOH. The power amp would only be needed for you to have a cabinet on the stage to hear yourself. You could eliminate this piece if you have a monitor (wedge or in ears) that you can have your sound pumped back to you through.

• what do you use ISP stealth? What's the difference between ISP and SD 700 ??

I was experimenting with different stereo amps.

Back then there was no "Power Amp Boost" feature. The Camplifier 290, and the ISP Stealth couldn't drive the speakers to gig volume so I got the SD700 which has more than enough.

Now with the Power Amp Boost feature both the Camplifier and ISP are gig volume ready.

The Camplifier and SD700 are Class D, and the ISP Stealth is Class A/B