Killswitch Engage | Hate By Design | Full Band Cover

• Hey Kemper Community! Check out my latest full band cover for "Hate By Design" from Killswitch Engage. As always, tracked guitars w/ the KPA. This is among the recent projects I've quad tracked guitars (6505 LEFT/right and 5153 RIGHT/left), and I'm super stoked w/ the final guitar tone. :thumbup:

Thanks!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very very tight, super impressive stuff! One thing I’ve been enjoying is seeing all these really cool remote recording videos like this, makes you feel a part of the session as a viewer.

• Very very tight, super impressive stuff! One thing I’ve been enjoying is seeing all these really cool remote recording videos like this, makes you feel a part of the session as a viewer.

Thanks Per! I agree, and its never been easier to collaborate with and meet other musicians with similar interests. Definitely one positive that's come out of the last 18 months.