Is this a bug or just how it works?

• I notice if I am working on a rig in rig manager, and I adjust certain settings (most) nothing happens (the setting on the screen changes, not the sound)unless I morph/unmorph, then go back to it, and then it's changed. I'd like to adjust the settings in real-time. For example, if I change the intensity on the compressor from 1 to 8 nothing will happen(it will say it's on 8) hit the morph switch or another rig in the performance, and go back and then the sound is changed. It's very annoying. It's not all of them but a lot. Anyone else? Solution?

• I am familiar with the double click and headphone thing, but I Didn’t notice if that was the case. I have to do a bunch of editing this afternoon I will check. Hopefully that is it. Thank you.

• I think it's 's because I usually only work in performance mode. I put it to browse and it works as it should. In performance mode it seems to work one way then if you want to change a parameter back it doesn't go unless you hit the morph then back and it will be changed. I just tested that. I was able to turn the volume up on an effect but then, however I twiddle? it, it stays the same. if I turn it down, then hit morph back and forth then it will be lowered.