Start morph as soon as Performance is stomped

• Not sure if this is possible or even if I'm thinking about this right.

I am trying to setup a performance in a slot that as soon as I switch to it an EQ sweep Morph is engaged.

Can this be done with one press or would it need to be be two?
    One to engage the performance and a second to start the morph?

Also, to revert the morph is that another?
    Thanks!

• Maybe there is a crazy work around I’m not aware of, but for morph, you would need to stomp twice. Then to revert back you would need to stomp again, yes. You can link the morph to an expression pedal, but I’m not sure if that solves your problem.

Thanks for your reply.
    I think if I was controlling the kemper by Midi I could do it on one stomp, alas, I am not.
    I'm building a patch for Wont Stand Down - Muse.

listen to the pre chorus riff sweep;

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    1m 14s

It's so short I may just have a patch with a phaser or something on, doesn't need to be perfect.

• I guess I don't understand when you say EQ sweep.

Did you listen to the song I linked?

I want the morph to go move to a new EQ setting over the riff. Listen to that Muse track and you'll hear what I mean.

Could you use wah instead on a regular rig. In this case you would have the normal rig already loaded and the sweep would only happen when you move the pedal. Remember that, as well as normal wah style effects you also have Wah Low Pass Filter, Wah High Pass Filter, Wah Vowel, Wah Formant, Wah Ring Modulator etc.

I could do! I am trying to not use another pedal at the moment.

• Why not set the rig to load with the settings you want to begin with. Then use morph to go 'back'?

That’d be my anwer too. Or are we missing a nuance in the question asked?

Turns out, yes. Hmmm i think the only way would be to have an expression pedal as morph, unless morph ramp time could be set to very long values.

But you’ll still need a “double tap”.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• That’d be my anwer too. Or are we missing a nuance in the question asked?

Turns out, yes. Hmmm i think the only way would be to have an expression pedal as morph, unless morph ramp time could be set to very long values.

But you’ll still need a “double tap”.

Thanks. Yes, a nuance was missed. I wanted a rig to load and the morph started on that load. Not possible so I will look into the exp pedal.

Thanks for your help.