Select Amp or Cab Preset?

• I just noticed I can do this option for Amp and Cab modules.

What is the purpose of changing the amp?

Doesn't it just change to another profile or am I missing another point? The same goes for the Cab.

Are these presets built-in or do you create them?

Before I would just select one of the imprints. So I am a bit confused at this option. I also see that once you change the amp or cab with a preset then you can no longer get the amp or cab back that was originally with that profile??

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• yeah that looks like the Amp presets to me, which are different profiles if I'm not mistaken. Not really sure about their origin but they are for quick sounds much like the stomp and effects button presets. Not sure about the cab ones and no clue why there's no way to go back to the original one either.

• I am pleased that this issue is being highlighted by a 'master' (BayouTexan). I have the same question, and it also happens with the effects slots that you can't go back. In particular, when I load a rig with effects it is not visible what kind of preset is loaded. If I decide to change it I can't go back, so I always make copies of the rigs I use to test changes (Amp, Cab, FX Slots). It would be useful to have the possibility, in general, to "step back".

• You can save AMP or CAB presets while this module is selected by pressing STORE.

Now you have the option between whole Rig or a module preset.

Once saved, these are available in the preset browser.

This let's you quickly choose one of your favourite cabinets or switch only the amp without locking all other slots.

• I am pleased that this issue is being highlighted by a 'master' (BayouTexan).

LOL. I am certainly no Jedi Master or guitar master. "Master" just means I post too much BS on these forums and ask too many dumb questions. ^^

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.