A shift in the weather

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wind advisory!

• hey Per, crazy off beats here, throws me in an out like a kite getting flipped in the wind, very interesting, very cool vocals again, the guitar solo compliments the wind vibe too :)

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Thanks deangersmith , I liked the way these drum patterns rolled together in a hypnotic slightly jazzy way under the fairly sparse hippy-rock-ish chords though I had to do a bit of re programming on some for the double kick and snare in the chorus as SD didn’t quite have the pattern I wanted anywhere, thankfully something which only happens occasionally.

• Good job Per, I seldom leave a drum track as is, always do a bit of progging or tweaking. Thank the universe for drum programming and midi tracks, imagine having to wait for a drummer every time, or even doing it yourself, I'd love to but I live in a flat haha!

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.