Wasting Away

• Sorry for butchering up the intro riff but my trigger finger came back and it's hell to play anything past the 12th fret on a 22 fret strat without a contoured heel right now. I would have liked a little more midrange in the drums so that the snare and kick is a little more forward, and I noticed some volume swells on the hi-hats in some spots that need fixing. Live and learn.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Nice riffing Mr Bayou, I agree with Per on bringing the drums forward, probably the bass a little more too. For me it really comes together around the 3 minute mark, keep on rocking :)

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Per and deangersmith I listened to the song this morning, and my fresh ears said the drums were further back and the bass not as bassy than I thought yesterday. I knew I should have waited to listen on fresh ears before posting instead of rushing it out. Lesson learned: No releases until after a good night rest. :) I know I am close to putting all this mixology together soon.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• That's a good plan, wait till you listen with fresh ears the next day, sometimes I end up redoing a lot if it lol, or at most a remix and tweaks etc. Can't wait to hear all of it :)

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.