Per collection thread

• Rhythm guitar explorations in hemiolas and putting different signatures against each other.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great song Per

• Listened to Tom Morello's One Man (and his mum) Revolution show tonight on the way back from doing some plain-air and he related the Illinois Radium tragedy, did a bit more digging and was so disgusted. I just don't know what the world has against girls. Anyhow, hence tonights track, there's a link to an article about it in the track subject if you can stomach it.

• Listened to Tom Morello's One Man (and his mum) Revolution show tonight on the way back from doing some plain-air and he related the Illinois Radium tragedy, did a bit more digging and was so disgusted. I just don't know what the world has against girls. Anyhow, hence tonights track, there's a link to an article about it in the track subject if you can stomach it.

Unfortunately, our Gov wants men and women to be drugged up zombies so we easier to control - but a long debatable topic. My sick mind thought "Radium Girls" was a cool name for a fem punk band.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Super short little track today as I have thingumies to do. It was fun to put one channel of the vocals (thought not at all points) through autotune as a heavy effect, though I remain unconvinced that it's any better than a bog standard vocoder, just quicker to set up. The weird thing is how I hear vocoder on sections that have no vocoder on it now in there, not just the second voice but there's block in the middle with none and I still hear the damn artifacts, it gets in your head.

• Super short little track today as I have thingumies to do. It was fun to put one channel of the vocals (thought not at all points) through autotune as a heavy effect, though I remain unconvinced that it's any better than a bog standard vocoder, just quicker to set up. The weird thing is how I hear vocoder on sections that have no vocoder on it now in there, not just the second voice but there's block in the middle with none and I still hear the damn artifacts, it gets in your head.

Great song Per i can hear the build into a massive chorus section

A very Bowiesque track Per absolutely love the groove, brilliant