Per collection thread

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very cool song Per love the guitar playing especially what sounds like the wee trills

• So over the past few nights after work before noodling I've been out there soldering away doing a variation of a Jimmy Page mod on my Les Paul, skipped the coil taps as it only has single wires out from the pickups, instead did treble bleed switch. Interesting thing, I have to admit I'm not super happy with the circuit so I might redo, the pot taper isn't my cuppa and and there's definitely some serious RF on this even with everything grounded, just too many wires it should practically be a crystal radio in there by now. But it's a fun starter electronics project none the less and I used it for today's noodle.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sounds good to me Per, cool mods on that LP, I always was curious about this Page mod, so I'm really interested in yer new tones.

I'm super happy with the complex wiring on the revstar , 7 positions switch & tap filter on P90 , I might do it on my artist, really killer options.

I also bought a keyztone exchanger pro to build some great LP tones out of my strat , pretty awesome french pedal well worth the money.

• I have treble bleeds on 2 of my Charvels and really like it. If I turn the tone knob slightly off from 10 then it's removes the bleed from the circuit. You can feel a slight detent on the tone knob.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thanks waraba and BayouTexan ! It was an interesting project and great learning. I've actually ordered some replacement pots, CTS hopefully they have the taper I'm after. There's a lot of tones I can get out of this now and I do like the treble bleeds. I feel like I'm going to want to experiment with different capacitors and resistors to get the goldilocks zone on those, which makes me think I should probably just solder on a couple of wires with little clamps to try things out rather than constantly soldering back and forth the whole time.

I will say the Kemper Player was fantastic for helping me debug the circuit out there in the cold garage, that and my cans next to the multimeter with all the blinking lights left me feeling almost competent!

• You mean sync licensing? I think first someone would have to come to me wanting to do that.

Yes. But you don't wait for them to come to you. You need to push your tracks on them. They are called Music Supervisors. You can connect to some on LinkedIn. You have a vast library to push. You would only need to polish those tracks that are not radio ready (or commercial/TV ready). Most of your tracks are already ready. Plus you can do super quick turnaround time if a change is needed.

Except for movies, commercial and TV shows only play 20 to 30 seconds of a song. Vocals may only come in for 5 seconds so not to "talk" over the product description or narrator. You won't be a millionaire but you can make several thousand per one placement plus royalties on replay. These are simple non-exclusive license contracts so you or still free to be "found" by a record label.

Maybe get enough money for a new car or pay off bills. You've already done the hard part -- creating the songs.

Nice funk BTW.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Tonights about phone socialites

External Content soundcloud.com