Transpose function in RIG menu

• Hi,

I am using the transpose function in the Rig menu instead to tune my guitar down two semi tones. This works fine at our rehearsal room with high volume. But when I use this sam Rig at home with less volume it sounds not really good, It sound like to use a harmonizer effect. How can I solve this? Is there somewhere a dry/wet parameter for this transpose function? I can`t find something like this. And why is it ok at higher volume?

Thanks for some hints.

• As Paul and Bayou have said, the problem is that you can hear the guitar strings at low volume. Even with headphones on this can still sometimes be an issue if you use open backed phones or earbuds that don’t fit snugly and shut out the guitar string noise. I have even had a situation at home where I had headphones on and was playing loudly through them but I could still hear the direct guitar in the original key. It was driving me mad and I assumed there was a fault in the transpose effect that was letting some dry signal through. In the end I traced the problem to the fact that the headphone cable was touching the guitar body and sound was vibrating up the cable into my ears 🤦‍♂️