Premier Guitar KPA review

• Nice review, I hope that Christoph will be able to get in touch with them and improve the profiling process/simulation on the Kemper for the Xits Sadie and Verellen Meatsmoke that it couldn't quite nail in their test.

• Reviews like this are nice, but people hearing the live sound IN PERSON is what will do it. Fellow Kemperite 1FastDog was just over checking out my RCF ART310A to see if it worked for his purposes, and I have to say that the tones we were getting out of the KPA were jaw droppingly good. Amp in the room? Yes. Cranked, he stated that it was as loud as a 100w Marshall. Same feel. But you've gotta experience it to believe it.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Reviews like this are nice, but people hearing the live sound IN PERSON is what will do it. Fellow Kemperite 1FastDog was just over checking out my RCF ART310A to see if it worked for his purposes, and I have to say that the tones we were getting out of the KPA were jaw droppingly good. Amp in the room? Yes. Cranked, he stated that it was as loud as a 100w Marshall. Same feel. But you've gotta experience it to believe it.

Were you guys playing through only one RCF, or a pair?

• One RCF. This is the now discontinued model, and I haven't tried the new III version. I'm looking for another of this older one to pair up. Paul (1FastDog) will probably go with the newer version. For the money, it's a great value. The sound stays intact even cranked. I'm thinking that stereo will be a nice step up.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer