Kemper Stage with Blackstar Ht100 Head

• Hi 😁

In a studio, I can't use my Kemper Stage with a Head Blackstar Ht100.

( monitor output mono to input ht100, cab off) : no sound or it works 2 minutes and stop!!!

At home, I use a Marshall DSL20 and it's works fine.

Somebody advise me I can modify the speaker output connexion ( Marshall 4/12) on the rear of the HT100.

Maybe you have an explanation...

Thank you for all

Phil

• Plug the monitor out of the Kemper in to the FX Loop Return of the Blackstar. Remember to plug a dummy 1/4 Jack in to the front Input to avoid the amp to be muted.

The emulated output of the Blackstar shouldn't be used (you still have the main outs of the Kemper)

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Plug the monitor out of the Kemper in to the FX Loop Return of the Blackstar. Remember to plug a dummy 1/4 Jack in to the front Input to avoid the amp to be muted.

The emulated output of the Blackstar shouldn't be used (you still have the main outs of the Kemper)

• In a studio, I can't use my Kemper Stage with a Head Blackstar Ht100.

I can see using a tube amp driving a mic'ed 4x12 to get a good sound in the studio (once it's all set up, make a PROFILE of it),
    using the PROFILER directly into the board is also a great approach.

Using the PROFILER with disabled CAB as a preamp into the power amp of tube amp to mic a 4x12 seems unnecessary to achieve a good tone.
    I'd either use the old school tube amp into mic'ed cab approach (and PROFILE it!) or I'd take advantage of all the great PROFILEs out there.